In the hustle and bustle of everything, I forgot to reset charms passwords so everyone could update their accounts. I WILL be doing that once I send this email out. If you access charms after this is done, you will be asked to create a new password. Please make sure you give this password to your child so they can update their account in class tomorrow.
Now that band day is over, we need all uniforms and school-owned instruments returned! We will take these up Thursday and Friday of this week. Please make sure you wash them before you return. Jackets must be zipped up and turned inside out, using the gentle cycle and cold water. DO NOT wash gauntlets or sashes. Any other parts that were borrowed this year MUST also be returned. Seniors, if you would like to donate CLEANED uniform parts, there is a box in front of the uniform room to place everything. Here is the directions for everyone to turn in the uniforms:
1. Put jacket and sash on a hanger labeled with your name and section
2. Place that hanger on the rack that is labeled with your section (Seniors will hang yours on the "senior" rack
3. Label any borrowed uniform parts with your name on a piece of tape and place them into the borrowed bin. (Make sure shows are tied together)
4. On the paper on the stand next to the borrowed bin, write your name, item borrowed, and item number if possible.
5. Seniors, again place all donated items in the donation box.