We are monitoring the weather for the concert on Tuesday. Right now, we are still planning to have it outside on the football field. If the forecast has not changed in our favor by Sunday, we will look to make the call to move it to the auditorium. We will still have tree decorating and food trucks, so far. We will still do everything we would have normally done and at the normal posted times, just inside. We are still going to have the concert set-up at 3pm on Sunday regardless. Look for an announcement from us about the location.