I am working on a project that involves all of you. We're bringing the band back virtually performing our 2018-19 arrangement of Hallelujah. I will be using FlipGrid as the primary means to get these videos. Click the links below to access and upload your video to the appropriate class. I have also made assignments out of this in each one of your MS Team band classes. The links below and the Team assignments will take you to the same FlipGrid locations. A few Notes:
- There are 3 audio examples for you to use while recording - One with just a click track, one with the full band, and one with the full band and a click track
- I count the band in on all three. Some of them I counted in and then counted the first 2 measures of the piece
- USE HEADPHONES DURING RECORDING
- If you performed this, pleas play that part that you performed. If you did not perform this, pick whichever part you want
- Jordan Cassi gets the Alto sax solo at the beginning
- Guard, please create your own routine or use the routine from the show
- Percussion, be creative with what instruments you use. I realize you are limited, but use anything you can find in your surroundings to create your sound. Be mindful that this is a sentimental song so don't get too crazy.
- If you are in multiple band classes, just submit one video to whichever of the band classes
- Make sure you submit your BEST performance!!!
- Have fun with this!
1st Period Guard - https://flipgrid.com/896b58ff
2nd Period Percussion - https://flipgrid.com/4ea9340f
3rd Period Panther Band - https://flipgrid.com/ac5cc0d4
4th Period Jazz Band - https://flipgrid.com/871a1e72
5th Period Concert Band - https://flipgrid.com/a1993033
6th Period Symphonic Band - https://flipgrid.com/4a213278
Hallelujah Music - CLICK HERE