We have received all of the info for the parade this Saturday. We are band number 5 in the line-up. I am waiting to hear about which 2 floats this is between.
I know there is a chance for rain....again....this weekend. We are watching the weather closely as well as talking with the other bands that are participating and coming up with a plan. Currently, we are planning to attend this, even if we have to use our ponchos. We will update everyone as we get closer. We are trying our hardest to not have to cancel, especially since the Milton parade was cancelled. More info to come.