- All Gauntlets Need to be returned to school. Please attach your name and instrument to your gauntlets. This marks the first round of uniform returns for the end of the year. In may, after 8th grade band day, all gauntlets, jackets, and sashes will be returned along with any other borrowed uniform part so start looking for these now.
- Concert Band Rehearsal 3:45 - 6pm
- Colorguard weapons sections 6pm - 8pm
- All Gauntlets Need to be returned to school. Please attach your name and instrument to your gauntlets.
- Symphonic Band Rehearsal 4pm - 6pm
- Crawfish Festival Committee Meeting 6pm
-Band Parent Association Meeting 7pm - We will be voting for a new board at this meeting as well as talking about several extremely important dates and events at this meeting. IF YOU DO NOT GO TO THIS MEETING, PARENTS, YOU WILL MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFO!!!
(YOU AS A BAND PARENT ARE AUTOMATICALLY A MEMBER OF THIS!!!!)
- Panther Band Rehearsal 4pm - 6pm
- 4th Trip Payment Due - $100. You should have a total of $375 deposited toward the trip
- Scratch Ankle Festival - Sign-up on the Charms calendar to volunteer to help
- Crawfish Festival set-up 5pm
- Crawfish Festival 10am - 9pm. I will have various jobs on the calendar that you can sign-up for to earn your volunteer hours.
- Jazz Band Performance at the festival at 12noon
Events happening the week after this week:
Mon - Concert band rehearsal 3:45-6pm, Field Guard Audition Clinic 6pm - 8:30
Tues - Symphonic/Panther Band Rehearsal 4pm - 6:30pm
Wed - Jazz Band Rehearsal 3:45 - 5pm
Thurs - Marching Band Rehearsal 3:45 - 5pm, Indoor winter guard 4:30 - 6pm, Indoor Percussion 6pm - 8pm
Fri - MIGHTY BLACK & GOLD SPRING CONCERT SHOWCASE! - 6:30 This will showcase ALL of our ensembles