Welcome to the most important week of concert season. This Thursday the Symphonic Band, Concert Band, and Panther Band will all be in performance at Ft. Walton Beach HS for the FBA Concert Music Performance Assessment. This is also the last week of after school rehearsals for this performance and before Spring Break. Students, please make sure you attend the rehearsals as well as the performance. The itinerary is below. Parents, if you would like to help chaperone, please sign up by clicking HERE.
That is all for now. I hope all of you have a fantastic week!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the following students according to charms:
Katilin Smith - Monday
Donnelle McCrory - Friday
3:45-6pm - Concert Band Rehearsal
6pm-9pm - IP Rehearsal
5pm-9pm - IG Rehearasal
4pm-6:30 - Symphonic Band Rehearsal
4pm-5:30 - Panther Band Rehearsal
FBA Concert MPA
- 11:30 am - Panther Band departs from MHS (48 students – 1 bus)
- 12:00 pm - Concert & Symphonic Band eat 1st lunch
- 12:40 pm - Panther Band arrives at Ft. Walton Beach High School / Unload
- 12:45 pm - Concert (79) & Symphonic Bands (76) depart from MHS (4 buses)
- 1:30 pm - Panther Band Warm-Up
- 1:45 pm - Concert & Symphonic Bands arrive at FWBHS / Enter Auditorium to Listen
- 2:05 pm - PANTHER BAND PERFORMANCE!!!
- 2:35 pm - Panther Band Sightreading / Symphonic Band stays in auditorium
- 2:40 pm - Concert Band unloads and changes into uniform
- 3:10 pm - Concert Band Warm-Up / Panther Band enters auditorium to listen
- 3:45 pm - CONCERT BAND PERFORMANCE!!!
- 4:15 pm - Concert Band Sightreading
- 4:45 pm - Symphonic & Panther Bands depart for dinner (fast food selections at Uptown Station)
- 5:15 pm - Concert Band departs for dinner (fast food selections atUptown Station)
- 6:15 pm - Symphonic & Panther Band return to FWBHS
- 6:45 pm - Concert Band returns to FWBHS / Returns to Auditorium to listen
- 6:45 pm - Symphonic Band unloads and changes into uniform / Panther Band to auditorium
- 7:15 pm - Symphonic Band Warm-Up
- 7:45 pm - SYMPHONIC BAND PERFORMANCE!!!
- 8:15 pm - Symphonic Band Sightreading
- 9:00 pm - All bands depart for Milton HS
- 10:00 pm - Arrive back at Milton HS / Go Home!
5pm-9pm - IG Rehearsal
Looking Ahead to Next Week:
Mon - Instrument Inventory, IP Rehearsal, Beats & Eats Committee Meeting
Tues - IG Rehearsal, Volunteer Committee Meeting, MHSBPA Monthly Meeting
Thurs - IP Rehearsal, IG Rehearsal
Fri - End 3rd Nine Weeks
Sat - Mud Races (BPA Event)
Together We Are THE MIGHTY BLACK & GOLD!!!